|Job Title||SALES MANAGER|
Roles and Responsibilities
The employee responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Sales Planning.
2. Data collection, analysis, validation and cultivation new sales leads to establish business.
3. Forecasting future business and trucks require to fulfill the requirement.
4. Maintaining existing and securing new business.
5. Maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly visit and performance report of entire branch.
6. Find and Explore the opportunity available in the market.
7. Responsible for complete sales cycle (quotation-follow up-order-shipment-POD submission to accounts-bill submission to the customer-timely payment recovery)
8. Timely payment recovery.
9. Submission of monthly branch P&L statement.
10. Making sure load is available for vehicle coming from other branch as well.
11. Maintaining sales record.
12. After getting order Perform analytical and logistics planning.
13. Placing truck for loading and follow up for unloading at the place of delivery.
14. Co-coordinating with driver, customer and operation team for smooth shipment.
15. Communication with accounts for invoicing.
16. Taking feedback from customer and updating management on the same.
17. Keep eyes on competition, there strategy and update the management on the same.
18. Co-operate and Support company drivers, staff whenever it’s needed.
19. Grievance handling and problem solving.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :- 2 – 3 YEARS
SALARY :- 2.5 TO 4.5 PER ANNUM
|Key Skill||GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE. EXPERIENCE IN LOGISTIC IS MUST GOOD|
|Industry||Logistics And Supply Chain Management|
|Experience Required||02-03 Year|
|Company Name||Logistics And Supply Chain Management|